free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

No, those parts are yours now; if you truly do end up with two sets of lower legs, hang on to them. Maybe another forum member will need them. They are your parts now, do with them what you will but returning them is not an option.;)
Okeedokee.

As I stated in an earlier post, ya just can't beat the generosity of the members here at HDTimeline.
Kudo's to all who helped both on this forum and others.:)

People want to give and that is it....

Like said: Take all parts as that is the best way... Keep the extra stuff...
Sending it back is a Hurt-full thing to do and a waste of $$ for the shipping... Many WILL give extra things and need to feel good about giving = so nothing goes back...

I Air Shipped that fender out today (USPS) BUT it leaves the postoffice in the morning from Sunsites / Pearce Az.
(( USPS # 9505 5109 5991 6053 0572 02 ))
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PAY FOR THE FREIGHT..... Just the way IT WORKS... SO don't ask or bother......... Please let me do it
MY WAY...;) Caps Intended.....

HEY, You have to bend a little or OUR feelings might get Hurt... Boo Hoo :oops:

I sold a Carb to a member here on this forum......HE sent me Double of what I asked ****SO**** That made me feel so Good...
I decided to Tear the check Up...... NOW That made me fell good...

Ski,
You get that bike and YOU back into shape is all that is required from me please... N, Keep us informed of the progress...
BIG SMILE.....:)

signed....BUBBIE

Where did you people come from....another planet? I didn't think there was any kind people left in this funky world anymore. Man...I was sure wrong. My whole world consists of just me and my little cat. Guess it's time for me to pull some cobwebs off.
About 3 months ago I started a "Gofundme" campaign concerning my situation, hoping to get money donations to fix Miss Piggy. I wound up getting only one....single....donation of 100 bucks from a cousin I haven't seen or talked to since I was a little kid. The campaign was a flop, probably because I I hardly have any social contacts out there. I cancelled the campaign and sent the 100 bucks back to my cousin....I could not keep it. Then you great guys came along!
Ski

When I first started reading this thread I just wished there was something I could contribute, but figured I didn't have anything you needed. But I just saw your updated list of stuff you still need. Do I understand that you still need the upper chrome trim strip that runs along the top of the headlight nacelle? If so, I have one for you. Just need your shipping address. I can send it out USPS.
It's the one for the RK standard or classic; not the custom BTW. The custom uses a different handlebar clamp cover, and the trim strip is shorter. It's the standard longer one that I have.

When I first started reading this thread I just wished there was something I could contribute, but figured I didn't have anything you needed. But I just saw your updated list of stuff you still need. Do I understand that you still need the upper chrome trim strip that runs along the top of the headlight nacelle? If so, I have one for you. Just need your shipping address. I can send it out USPS.
It's the one for the RK standard or classic; not the custom BTW. The custom uses a different handlebar clamp cover, and the trim strip is shorter. It's the standard longer one that I have.

Well this sure cheered me up this morning! Heck yeah!!!! I didn't think I would find that chrome strip anywhere. My bike is just the standard Road King and takes the longer chrome strip. I'll try to send you a private message with my address.
Thanks very much Rod!!!!!
Ski

Well this sure cheered me up this morning! Heck yeah!!!! I didn't think I would find that chrome strip anywhere. My bike is just the standard Road King and takes the longer chrome strip. I'll try to send you a private message with my address.
Thanks very much Rod!!!!!
Ski
No problem; it's just sitting in a box doing nothing so it might as well be in the hands of someone who can use it. I just hope you are able to get your scoot up and running again real soon. Summer is coming! ;)
I wish I had more of the other stuff you still need, but I don't. Fire me an email with your particulars and I'll get this on its way.
Cheers,
Rod

No problem; it's just sitting in a box doing nothing so it might as well be in the hands of someone who can use it. I just hope you are able to get your scoot up and running again real soon. Summer is coming! ;)
I wish I had more of the other stuff you still need, but I don't. Fire me an email with your particulars and I'll get this on its way.
Cheers,
Rod
I sent you a private message with the info.

I sent you a private message with the info.
Yeah....summers coming...spring is better. Just gorgeous around the mountains here. Not sure when I'll be able to take Miss Piggy back out puttin again because of my leg, it's really messed up and will take quite awhile for healing to end and get to where it's between a good normal and a bad normal.
Cheers!!!!!
Ski

Ski
Yeah....summers coming...spring is better. Just gorgeous around the mountains here. Not sure when I'll be able to take Miss Piggy back out puttin again because of my leg, it's really messed up and will take quite awhile for healing to end and get to where it's between a good normal and a bad normal.
Cheers!!!!!
Ski
I wish you a speedy recovery, as fast as God will allow.
Part is packaged up and will go out tomorrow. :)
Cheers,
Rod

Back